Face Cream for normal to dry skin. Also great for sensitive skin and mature skin.
Perfect your complexion with this potent mix of hydration, vitamins, and antiaging. It is formulated to form a liquid crystal structure with the skin's lipid layer to deliver the antiaging actives and reinforce the skin's natural barrier. Your skin is smoother with a more even skin tone and a better ability to retain its own moisture. This moisturiser is unscented and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Green tea, vitamin E – natural antioxidants to protect the skin and provide antiaging.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – my favourite skincare active! It is antiaging, improves skin tone and texture, improves the skin barrier and elasticity, and reduces dryness and redness.
- Hyaluronic acid, Saccharide isomerate – these are made from sugars. They are great at storing moisture for later, like water tanks for your skin. Skin is more hydrated, plumped and smoother.
- Grapeseed oil – this lightweight oil is easily absorbed and full of vitamins.
- Avocado oil – full of phytosterols to strengthen the skin barrier and promote collagen production.
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (DPHP) – this plant-derived material promotes collagen production, smooths the skin, and delays wrinkle formation.
Full Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Saccharide Isomerate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
Instructions: Apply after cleansing. Can be used as a day and night cream – Use twice a day, morning and night. Or for dry skin use as a day cream in conjunction with Nighttime Nourish as your night cream.
This face cream comes in a 50ml aluminium tin.
21 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very smooth and gentle product
I live in a humid tropical area and this moisturiser isn’t too oily or heavy in the heat. It’s nice and light. Recommend!
I have been using this moisturiser for a couple of years and I love it. It is great for my dry sensitive skin and does not feel greasy at all. It does not irritate my rosacea and even helps to calm it. I couldn’t use another moisturiser now.
I have been using this moisturiser for about 2 years now, I love that is not full of nasties but most importantly it feels great, is super hydrating, it soaks into your skin and sits nicely under makeup. I feel like I always get very pratical honest advice from Charlotte. Highly recommend!
After using VERY expensive personalised skincare, I was hesitant to try anything else. My sister talked me into trying Charlotte’s Moisturisers, and I could not be happier with the results. My skin is now the clearest it’s ever been. For such an affordable product, this cream feels very luxurious on the skin, and has done wonders for my complexion.
I chose to switch to Charlotte's moisturiser as i wanted a more natural product then what i had been using, i have dry skin and it soaks in really well. I use it every morning before applying my make up. Love it.
Best one I have come across for older (ie in my 70s) dry skin
Love this product - lovely and light to wear each day with the minimum of scent. Great packaging - easy to put in overnight bag.
I use this to mix in with my night moisturiser as I suffer with dry psoriasis skin