Face Cream for normal to oily and combination skin. Also great for sensitive skin.
A lightweight and hydrating gel-cream full of natural goodness. It’s a refreshing surge of moisture for the dry bits without overloading the oily bits. Balance skin tone, refine texture, improve elasticity, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve moisture retention. This moisturiser is unscented and suitable for sensitive skin.
This one is great if you prefer a lighter feel to your face creams. I love this one for my skin - I'm a tiny bit too oily for Perfecting Potion but not quite oily enough to need Mattify Me. It's the perfect balance between a lightweight non-oily feel but with plenty of moisture for any dry patches.
- Green tea, vitamin E – natural antioxidants to protect the skin and provide antiaging.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – my favourite skincare active! It is antiaging, improves skin tone and texture, improves the skin barrier and elasticity, and reduces dryness and redness.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) - this vitamin improves skin barrier function, which can help to decrease sensitivity in the long term and helps to keep it hydrated.
- Saccharide isomerate – it's great at storing moisture for later, like water tanks for your skin. It's a non-greasy layer of hydration. Made from sugar.
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (DPHP) – this plant-derived material promotes collagen production, smooths the skin, and delays wrinkle formation.
Full Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Saccharide Isomerate, Propanediol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Citric Acid Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
Instructions: Apply after cleansing. Can be used as a day and night cream – Use twice a day, morning and night.
This face cream comes in a 50ml aluminium tin.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My skin is so sensitive and I can’t even use the “sensitive” moisturiser. Not only can I use LAF moisturiser, my skin loves it and my skin tone evens out! Thank you!