Natural, vegan, cruelty free.
I have carefully formulated this eye cream to moisturise the delicate eye area while taking care of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. Did you know that the eye area has some of the most delicate skin? That’s why it is also often the first to show signs of ageing! It’s never to early or too late to start a good eye cream – whether you’re looking to turn back the clock or maintain your youthful skin.
- Soy and rice peptides – these natural peptides fight dark circles, puffiness and fine lines.
- Green tea, vitamin E – these are antioxidants which help to protect the skin and provide antiaging.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – My favourite skin care active! It is antiaging, improves skin tone and texture, improves the skin barrier and elasticity, and reduces dryness and redness.
- Grapeseed oil – this light weight oil is easily absorbed and full of vitamins.
- Avocado oil – this is full of phytosterols which strengthen the skin barrier and it promote collagen production.
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (DPHP) – this plant derived material promotes collagen production, smooths the skin and delays wrinkle formation.
Full Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxy-proline, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Oxido-Reductases, Soy Peptides, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
Instructions: Gently pat into skin of eye area after cleansing. Use twice a day, morning and night for best results.
This eye cream comes in a 10ml aluminium tin.
This is a lovely rich eye cream - perfect for sensitive skin- highly moisturising - but not greasy. And slowly slowly working on some baby sleep deprived tired eyes. Highly recommended and fantastic value for money
So good. I can see the difference with my eyes!
It feels so lovely around my eyes and blends in great so no issues using concealer over the top :) Will be repurchasing when I run out!
Have been using for a week, feels great, very happy thanks
I’ve been diligent in applying this cream every day since I got it. The cream is lightweight. It hydrates and moisturises the skin under my eyes very well.
Nice cream, too early to give results feedback, but lovely otherwise. Smells nice, looks nice.
I love this product. It works brilliantly to make my tired Mummy eyes look and feel fresh and rested.
It feels so beautiful on my skin and helps me feel refreshed in the morning.
I love this eye cream, possibly even more than the face moisturiser if that's possible. Thanks!